Views:79 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-26 Origin:Site
The material molding process is a necessary processing technology for many powdered materials, but for many dry powder materials, such as iron fine powder, the use of the ball press molding process requires the use of a binder to ensure that the pellets are formed at one time and ensure For the strength of pellets, the editor of Zhongyuan has compiled the method of using the binder of the ball press and the process flow of dry powder for your reference.
Material suitable for binder of ball press
1. Used for sintering pellets: suitable for molding and granulating various mineral powders and iron-containing waste materials for sintering charge;
2. Used for blast furnace ironmaking: suitable for all kinds of iron ore, producing self-burning, acidic, alkaline and carbonaceous pellets;
3. For converter steelmaking: it is suitable for the production of dephosphorization agent and coolant for converter slagging, such as steel rolling phosphorus, sedimentation, etc.;
4. Used for direct reduction of iron: iron ore carbon-containing pellets are used to make iron pellets or to produce sponge iron.
How to use the binder during the working process of ball press machine
1. approach and ingredient ratio
To use the ball press binder for material compression, it is necessary to increase the mixing process of the material before the ball press, and mix according to the ratio of 15 to 20 kg binder per 1000 kg of material, and then mix the uniform material Spray the solidified water in the proportion of 6% to 10% of the mixture for uniform mixing, and then perform the process of cold pressing pellets by the ball press.
2. Process flow of dry powder material cold pressing
1, First send the dry powder material into the quantitative feeder with a conveyor, and adjust the supply of the feeder according to the output of the ball press, so that the dry powder is quantitatively fed into the mixer;
2, When the dry powder material enters the mixer quantitatively, at the same time, the binder of the ball press is fed into the mixer according to the proportion, so that the dry powder material and the binder are uniformly mixed;
3, After the dry powder material and the binder are evenly mixed, spray the curing agent into the mixture in the mixer according to the proportion, and continue to stir until the mixture is uniform;
4, If the moisture content of the dry powder and binder mixture is low, more liquid curing agent can be added; if the moisture content is high, the water concentration of the curing agent can be adjusted to make it easy to hold the mixture into a mass without dispersing.
5, Feed the uniformly mixed materials into the screw feeder of the ball press machine, and then press the ball press to press the pellets so that the dry powder materials are compressed to form dense pellets and fall onto the conveyor;
6, The compressed pellets enter the dryer through the conveyor and are dried for 2 to 3 hours at a temperature of 150°C.
3. Reasons for drying the ball
1, The main purpose of drying into balls is to remove the moisture in the pellets, which is actually the residual moisture after the binder and solidified water form a colloid. If the moisture is not removed, it may cause the formation of balls to appear. Danger.
2, The strength of the cold-pressed pellets after drying is improved, which can meet the requirements of loading and unloading and dropping into the furnace.
Purpose of using ball press binder
1. Improve the chemical composition of pellets to increase the strength of pellets and improve metallurgical properties;
2. Strengthen and improve the pellet production process to improve the strength and metallurgical properties of pellets;
3. Meet the needs of blast furnace slagging, so that the slag has good fluidity and desulfurization ability;
The above is the method of using the binder of the ball press and the process flow of the dry powder ball. Under normal circumstances, in the dry powder briquetting process using the binder of the briquetting machine, the medium and low pressure ball briquetting machine is selected, and the equipment cost is low, but the briquetting process is more complicated. Gongyi Songling Tengda (Chinese) Machinery Factory has passed many years of experience Research and improvement, design and produce high-pressure and ultra-high-pressure ball presses, which can be tested according to the materials used by users to determine the ball press process and parameters. If necessary, you can leave a message on our website or call customer service for detailed consultation .